These terms and conditions explain how to use travelexplain.com, which is the website for Travel Explain. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Travel Explain if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “client,” “you,” and “your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to our Company.
“Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and payment necessary to begin the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of the provision of the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to prevailing Dutch law.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same. Our terms and conditions were created with the help of the terms and conditions generator.
Unless otherwise stated, Travel Explain and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Travel Explain. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Travelexplain for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Travel Explain
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from Travel
- reproduce, duplicate, or copy travel information
- Content from Travel Explain should be redistributed.
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Before comments show up on the website, Travel Explain does not filter, edit, publish, or review them.
The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Travelexplain, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts those views and opinions.
As far as the law allows, Travel Explain is not responsible for the comments or any liability, damages, or costs that come from using, posting, or seeing the comments on this website.
Travel Explain has the right to keep an eye on all comments and to edit or remove any that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that
- You have the right to post comments on our website and have all the licenses and permissions you need to do so.
- Nobody’s copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property rights are violated by the Comments.
- There is nothing in the comments that is defamatory, slanderous, offensive, indecent, illegal, or otherwise wrong, which would be an invasion of privacy.
- The comments won’t be used to try to get business or to promote or advertise business, custom, or illegal activity.
Travel Explain gets a non-exclusive license to use, copy, edit, and let others use, copy, edit, and change your Comments in any way, format, or medium.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Distributors of online directories can link to our website the same way they link to the websites of other businesses in the directory, and
- system-wide accredited businesses, except for soliciting non-profits, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which cannot link to our Web site.
These groups can link to our home page, publications, or other information on our website as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and/or its products and/or services; and (c) makes sense in the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we find that: (a) the link would not reflect badly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no bad records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the link’s visibility makes up for the lack of travel-related information; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These groups can link to our home page as long as the link: (a) doesn’t mislead in any way; (b) doesn’t falsely imply that the linking party or its products or services are sponsored, endorsed, or approved by us; and (c) makes sense in the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to TravelExplain.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information, and the URL of your site, as well as a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2–3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- by use of our corporate name; or
- by use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- by any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without a trademark license agreement, you won’t be able to use Travel Explain’s logo or other artwork as part of a link.
You can’t put frames around our Web pages that change how they look or how they are presented without getting our written permission first.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are made on your website.
No link(s) should be on any website that could be seen as libelous, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or encourages the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of rights
We have the right to ask you to take down all links to our website or just one link. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request.
We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time.
By repeatedly linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us at any time.
We will think about removing links if you ask us to, but we are not required to do so or to answer you directly.
We don’t make sure that the information on this website is correct. We don’t guarantee that it’s complete or accurate, and we don’t promise to keep the website up-to-date or keep the information on it correct.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your responsibilities in a way that is against the law; or
- exclude any of our or your liability that the law says can’t be left out.
The limitations and bans on liability in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities that come up because of the disclaimer, including those that come up because of a contract, an accident, or a breach of a legal duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.